Maximum Ridesharing Profits
An online course by The Rideshare Guy
Watch Now: How You Can Thrive Even When Other Drivers Struggle!
Maximum Ridesharing Profits: Take Your Rideshare Business to the Next Level!
Maximum Ridesharing Profits is an online course created to help you reach your fullest earnings potential. Whether you are a 1,000 ride veteran or a new driver looking to get a strong start, this course offers the expert-level knowledge and tactics that you need to thrive.
You will get an in-depth look at every aspect of the rideshare trade, taught from the perspective of veterans who have continued to stay at the top of the rideshare game despite frequent changes to the industry.
This Course Gives You:
Expert Training from The Rideshare Guy and Jay Cradeur
39 Videos: Rideshare from A to Z
Helps All Drivers: Beginner and Advanced Strategies
A Professional Online Course Hosted at Teachable.com
All the Training You Need to Succeed!
Meet Your Course Instructors
Harry Campbell – Founder of The Rideshare Guy
I’ve been in the rideshare game since 2014, and you know me from my blog TheRideshareGuy.com, and you’ve seen me in The New York Times, CNBC, and The LA Times. I’m all about my motto: “Work Smarter, Not Harder.”
I’m super proud of Maximum Ridesharing Profits. It has all my best advice distilled into one resource. This course is the fastest way to catch up to speed.
Jay Cradeur – Rideshare Veteran With Over 26,000 Rides
Rideshare gives me the lifestyle I want and the income I need. Even with rate cuts, app changes, and shifts, in the market, I’ve not only survived, but thrived.
I made this course so you don’t have to spend time and money making the same mistakes I did. If I had one place where I could learn everything I needed to know about rideshare I could have made so much more, faster.
Course Curriculum Outline
Maximum Ridesharing Profits is a self-guided online course hosted at Teachable.com. The course begins with the fundamentals, then moves on to advanced tactics. You can study the curriculum in order, or jump to the topics that interest you most.
The Goal: Master every aspect of rideshare and start earning more!
- Here’s What to Expect in This Course
- Introducing Jay Cradeur
- The Pros and Cons of Driving
- Should You Sign up With Uber or Lyft First?
- Part-Time vs Full-Time Driving
- Should You Rent or Own Your Vehicle?
- What is Rideshare Insurance?
- Setting Up Your Car for Success
- How to be a Good Driver for Your Passengers
- Working With Apps: Uber, Lyft, Waze, and More
- Your First Ride
- Maintaining a 5.0 Rating
- How to Get More Tips
- Learn Your Market
- Understanding How You Are Paid
- How Does the Uber Quest Bonus Work?
- Driving Strategies for Max Revenue
- Screening Rides
- When Should You Drive? Morning Tactics
- When Should You Drive? Afternoon & Night Tactics
- Where Should You Drive?
- Tools for Success
- Challenges on the Road
- Dealing With Challenging Passengers
- Treat Rideshare Driving as a Business
- Understanding Your Income and Expenses
- Tax Deductions for Drivers
- How to Do Your Taxes: Gathering Information
- How to Do Your Taxes: TurboTax Walk Through
- Other Ways for Rideshare Drivers to Make Money
- Signing up for Delivery Services
- What is Your Plan B?
- Networking is the Name of the Game
- The Future of Rideshare Driving
- Top Resources About Covid-19
Covid-19: How Drivers Can Stay Safe & Succeed
The Covid-19 pandemic has created new risks and challenges for drivers, and we’re here to help. Maximum Ridesharing Profits has a Covid-19 bonus section that addresses the unique challenges drivers are facing.
In the new Covid-19 section, you’ll learn:
- How to decide whether to drive or not
- How to deal with a passenger who isn’t wearing a mask
- Other ways to earn money if you can’t drive
- And more!
All students who successfully complete Maximum Ridesharing Profits will receive a Certificate of Rideshare Mastery. Share your accomplishment!
Reviews: Drivers Rave about This Course!
Enroll in Maximum Ridesharing Profits!
– Get Instant Access to Maximum Ridesharing Profits
– Learn How to Earn More, Spend Less, and Master Rideshare!
– Hosted at Teachable.com: Professional Online Course Platform
Refund Policy: 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re unsatisfied with the course for any reason, you can get a full refund on your order within 30 days of purchase. We stand behind this course!
SOURCE: DRIVERS WITH MORE EXPERIENCE EARNED $5/HR MORE THAN NEWBIES
What is Maximum Ridesharing Profits?
Maximum Ridesharing Profits is a self-guided online video course all about mastering rideshare and increasing your income. It is hosted at Teachable.com, a professional online course platform.
What is the purchase process? How do I start the course?
During the checkout process, you will create a Teachable.com account. After successfully purchasing the course, you will use your Teachable login and password to log in and view the course videos. We’re always here to help if you need further instructions!
Is there refund policy?
We offer a 30-day refund policy. If you’re unsatisfied with the course for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll refund your order ASAP. To request a refund, contact us here.
Can I watch the course on my phone?
Yes! The Teachable platform is optimized for both desktop and mobile users. Watch course videos on your phone between rides, or at home on your laptop or desktop.
Are there closed captions/subtitles?
Yes. Each video contains closed captions in English. Click the “CC” button on each video to enable closed captions.
Is this course for beginners, or more experienced drivers?
We designed the course content so that drivers of all skill levels will benefit. Beginner drivers will quickly learn the basics of ridesharing and skip the novice mistake that most new drivers make. Experienced drivers will learn how to use tools and advanced analysis to create an optimal driving strategy.
How long is the course?
There are currently 39 videos in the course covering every angle of ridesharing. We recommend breaking up the course into several 30 minute sessions so you can take time to absorb all the information inside.
How can I contact you?
You can reach us on our Contact Us page.
Where can I purchase the course?
Click here to enroll!